Our fully trained installers carry out all in-car entertainment, security and automotive product installation to the highest industry standard.
What’s more, when you buy your equipment from us, we’ll provide you with a discounted installation rate. But that’s not all, we also:
- Provide you with expert advice before you make any purchases to make sure the product is right for your needs
- Recommend the correct parts to ensure that your installation is carried out properly and safely
- Demo the installed products and show you how to operate your purchase properly
- Provide you with technical help and software support* within the first year of purchase
- Cover any warranty issues that may arise, including labour
- Provide you with the option to extend your warranty to three years on certain products, for free
If you’re supplying your own products, we’ll happily provide you with a fitting-only service. However, if you’re thinking of purchasing them online to save money, please consider the following:
- In circumstances where the product doesn’t fit perfectly, there’s no solution
- Warranty issues will need to be directed to the supplying company. If there are issues and the product requires removing, there will be charges for this
Please note: While our products might be more expensive than the products you’ll find online, they’re are all underpinned by a service that’s one of the best in the country. We’re open six days a week and there’s always somebody on hand if you have any problems with anything we’ve supplied.
To find out more about our services, Contact Us today on 01527 837847 or Info@UltimateAudio.co.uk
* Provided by Ultimate Audio and/or the manufacturer.
Are you looking to install the highest quality sound system in your one-off show car? Or perhaps you require a highly-tailored stealth installation?
We’ve been providing full-custom and bespoke installation services for the last 24 years.
We have the equipment and expertise to practically build anything for any vehicles with any materials, such as MDF, fibreglass, aluminium and Perspex.
Once we’ve fabricated everything, we then work with a wide range of materials, including leather, Alcantara, and even custom paint, to ensure we achieve the perfect finish.
We work closely with you to ensure that your custom installation is exactly right, which includes discussing all of the options with you face-to-face.
Whether you’re after a show car or stealth installation, our team of specialists can help. Contact Us today on 01527 837847 or Info@UltimateAudio.co.uk
It’s important that your system performs at its best and also sounds exactly how you dreamed it should sound.
RTAs provide audio installers with a visual representation of the way sound behaves in a specific vehicle.
However, achieving the optimum sound quality doesn’t just simply involve tweaking the equaliser settings to obtain a flat response.
While this may be technically correct, the human ear has its own response curve, which isn’t flat. As we age, how our ears respond to sound changes and we grow to prefer one sound to another. That’s why you’ll find, even once we’ve made any adjustments, we’ll always ask you for your input to ensure that the sound is totally spot on for you.
Are you experiencing issues with products that are installed in your vehicle? Is your hands-free kit not working correctly or perhaps your aftermarket alarm isn’t always switching on?
We can trace and identify what’s causing the problem and recommend the best option to put the issues you’re experiencing right, once and for all.
If we’re unable to fix the problem, we’ll use an authorised repair centre or contact the manufacturer to arrange removal, repair and re-installation, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
For more information about our problem diagnostic services, Contact Us today on 01527 837847 or Info@UltimateAudio.co.uk